Take control of your finances with these 7 hand-drawn bullet journal budget pages. This bundle includes a financial goal setting page, a monthly budget page, a spending log, a debt tracker, a weekly meal planner, a monthly financial calendar, and a $1000 emergency fund savings tracker page.
Once you purchase this download you can print out your pages as many times as you want. These pages are not month specific, so you can use them month after month.
I have written a post going into great detail on how to use these pages efficiently. I recommend checking it out if you purchase this bundle.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do not accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (7) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Financial Goals Page
- (1) Monthly Budget Page
- (1) Spending Log Page
- (1) Debt Tracker Page
- (1) Weekly Meal Planning Page
- (1) Monthly Financial Calendar Page
- (1) $1000 Emergency Fund Page
- This setup has a Monday Start
How to Print and Use
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.