Reach all of your health and fitness goals with this printable bullet journal bundle! All pages are hand-drawn and carefully thought out for efficiency and aesthetic.
This bundle includes a weight and measurements tracking page, a health and fitness goals page, an annual activity tracker, a 12-months of healthy challenges (2-page) spread, and a 30-day water challenge. Also, you will receive a separate PDF file with tips for using these pages, creating your own healthy challenges, and more.
You get to choose if you prefer to have a blank or dot grid background before purchase. And they are easy to cut with light gray cut lines around each page.
You can print these pages as many times as you like, as long as they are only for personal use.
To see a close-up of each page, please see the images in the gallery above. Once you make your purchase, you will receive your files without the watermark.
Need a great home workout program that will give you results? You can try Les Mills On-Demand Streaming for FREE with this link (affiliate. See my disclosure here).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do not accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (6) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Weight and Measurements Tracker
- (1) Annual Activity/Fitness Tracker
- (1) Health and Fitness Goals Page with Space for Rewards
- (1) 30-Day Water Challenge Tracker
- (1) 12-Months of Challenges Spread (2-pages)
- +BONUS: File explaining how to make the most out of your printable health and fitness pages.
- This setup has a Monday Start
How to Print and Use
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.