This is 100% hand drawn and includes 1 Summer Memories Page Printable.
This is available in A5 size comes with both dot grid or blank versions. This printable summer memories page includes 9 Polaroid-style frames to record memories. The pre-filled memories include Most Memorable Moment, New Experience, Favorite Destination, Reading, and Listening To.
The remaining 4 frames are blank and can be used for any memories you like. Fill them in with lettering, printed images, or doodles. There are also blank lines for recording more memories, notes, or whatever you like.
You may also like:
Once you purchase this, you are free to print it as many times as you like as long as it’s for personal use and not for redistribution.
Please see the product gallery above for a closer look at this page (once you purchase the printable, you will receive the file without the watermark).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- No physical product will be shipped to you
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
What You Get:
- (2) total pages in A5 size
- 1 with a dot grid and 1 blank
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.