This is 100% hand drawn and includes 1 Lemonade Weekly Spread Printable.
This is available in A5 size comes with both dot grid or blank versions. This printable pink lemonade weekly spread will add a bright splash of summer color to your bullet journal.
This printable weekly spread has a Monday start with vertical boxes for the weekdays and the weekend. In addition, it also has boxes for goals, notes, habits, and meal plan. There are also 2 horizontal boxes that have been left blank for recording whatever you want.
This weekly spread printable can be used over and over as it is undated. Write the week in the very top box and then add the date to the weekly header boxes.
You may also like:
Once you purchase this, you are free to print it as many times as you like as long as it’s for personal use and not for redistribution.
Please see the product gallery above for a closer look at this page (once you purchase the printable, you will receive the file without the watermark).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- No physical product will be shipped to you
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
What You Get:
- (4) total pages in A5 size
- 1 Weekly Spread (2 pages) in dot grid
- 1 Weekly Spread (2 pages) in blank
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.
There are no reviews yet.