Want to experiment with different styles of weekly layouts in your bullet journal? This printable bundle includes 5 different weekly spreads, all undated. It includes fancy spreads with ornate boxes, a weekly that is focused on goals and habit tracking, a running task list weekly, a boxy spread with lots of room for additional info, and a minimalistic spread.
You can use these week after week because they are undated. They work with both Monday and Sunday start.
You get to choose if you prefer to have a blank or dot grid background before purchase. And they are easy to cut with light gray cut lines around each page.
You can print these pages as many times as you like, as long as they are only for personal use.
To see a close-up of each page, please see the images in the gallery above. Once you make your purchase, you will receive your files without the watermark.
Be sure to check out all the other printables available in the shop by clicking here.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do not accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (10) total pages in A5 size
- (5) different weekly layouts (2-pages per layout)
How to Print and Use
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.