This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes 1 Master List for your 2019 Bullet Journal.
This is available in A5 size and either your choice of dot grid or blank. Keep track of all of those big tasks that don’t have a specific deadline in one place. Each line provides a space for the task description, the priority level, and a small space to write in the page that you have added the task to. For example, if you move the task to your weekly spread on page 67, you would write 67 in the box.
Please see the product gallery above for a closer look at this page (once you purchase the printable, you will receive the file without the watermark).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (1) total pages in A5 size
You May Also Like:
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.