This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes 2 pages for your 2019 Bullet Journal with an Annual Goals page and a Level 10 Life Printable.
This is available in A5 size and either your choice of dot grid or blank. The annual goals page includes room for 3 separate categories of goals and plenty of room to write in said goals. Plus, it has space at the bottom of the page for your quarterly action plan.
The Level 10 Life page is drawn as a circular graph with each of the 10 areas of focus labeled. Below you can add short notes or goals for each area of focus. If you aren’t familiar with Level 10 Life, please see this blog post.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (2) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Annual Goals Page
- (1) Level 10 Life Page
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.