**UPDATED FOR 2021!!** New year, new printables! Check out this list of amazing free bullet journal printables!
These bullet journal printables include everything from a bullet journal template and journal pages to habit tracker pages and daily log pages. There is something for everyone!
This post was updated with new photos July 2020.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
FREE BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLES FOR 2021
The Petite Planner started years ago and I’ve noticed a few things about our awesome community.
- We all have compulsory stationery shopping problems and occasionally blackout when placing orders on Amazon.
- Free bullet journal printables are always welcome and much appreciated!
So, every year I try to find the best new printables from around the internet and compile them in a list. You can see my previous lists of free printable bullet journal pages below:
- 27 Useful Bullet Journal Printables You Will Want to Download Right Now
- Epic List of 30 Free Bullet Journal Printables
I know it’s a lot to look through, but even though these are older, there are still some gems in there and I highly recommend browsing through them.
This post was one of my most popular last year, that I’ve just updated it to include the 2021 versions of the free planner printables!
29+ FREE BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLES
If you’re into choosing a Word of the Year, I have BRAND NEW Word of the Year printables you can download for free!
1. Printable Weekly Spread: if you’re just getting started with bullet journaling in 2020, this minimalistic spread from Married to the Earth is a great weekly spread to start with! It offers a Sunday or a Monday start and includes plenty of opportunities to pretty it up once you’ve printed it!
You can put together your own printable planner using this weekly spread setup.
2. Cute Mini 2020 Calendar Stickers: Whether you are creating a year at a glance page, future log, or just want to add a mini calendar to your weekly spread, these are great. It includes 8 themes:
- floral doodles
3. Mood Mandala: This mood mandala has 31 spaces to be used for any month of the year. It’s originally A4 size, but you can change your print settings to have it print to half the size so it will fit in a standard A5 journal.
4. Lunar Calendar: This is one of the most highly requested. It’s a single A5 size page with all the lunar phases for 2019 with a dot grid background. (I haven’t updated this printable yet for 2021 but you can find a different version at Lunar Abundance and I will get this updated asap!)
How do I make my Bullet Journal look pretty?
It’s easy to customize these printable pages. Once you have your pages printed, you can use a variety of journaling supplies to customize them. Some of my favorites are brush pens to add color, washi tape, and stickers. You can also use stampers to add even more to the pages.
The best part is that many of these pop with just a bit of color or washi tape added to the edges. The chart below includes some of my favorite journaling supplies for customizing bullet journal PDF pages.
|100 Dual Tip Brush Pens, Magicfly Water Coloring Markers with Fineliner Tip 0.4 and Highlighters Brush Markers(1mm-2mm), Water Based Markers for Adult Coloring Book, Calligraphy, Manga, Bullet Journal||Prime||Buy Now|
|Cute 48 Rolls Washi Tape Set,Foil Gold Thin Decorative Masking Washi Tapes,3MM Wide DIY Paper Tape for DIY Craft Scrapbooking Gift Wrapping Planner||Prime||Buy Now|
|Crayola Colored Pencils Adult Coloring Set, Gift, 100 Count||Prime||Buy Now|
|Crayola Super Tips Marker Set, Washable Markers, Assorted Colors, Art Set for Kids, 100 Count||Prime||Buy Now|
|Crayola Ultra Clean Washable Broad Line Markers, 40 Classic Colors, Stocking Stuffers for Kids||Prime||Buy Now|
|Adtech Glue Runner Permanent 35Yds Total (4 Pack Each), Single Pack||Prime||Buy Now|
MORE PRINTABLES FOR BUJO
5. Circular Habit Tracker: This printable is thoughtfully designed with 31 days and enough room for 6 habits. There is also a rectangular version of this printable included.
6. Budget Tracking Printables: This freebie includes lots of budgeting awesomeness. You get a mason jar savings tracker, piggy bank tracker, no-spend tracker, monthly bills page, spending log,
7. Mini Gratitude Boxes: These adorable hand-drawn gratitude boxes are from Allison Kimball. You can download and print them directly through this link as it appears her website is no longer functioning.
8. Annual Mood Tracker: This pastel pink mood tracker is adorable! It’s originally sized on US Letter paper, but the website states it can be resized to fit your A5 bullet journal.
9. Mood Tracker Mason Jars: These adorable mason jar monthly mood trackers are available in both 30 and 31-days to work for any month of the year.
10. Floral Monthly Header Stickers: You have to scroll a little to find these hidden stickers, but they are there. And the designs are beautiful! Add a floral touch to your bullet journal with these free monthly headers.
11. Full Page Habit Tracker: If you’re looking to start tracking habits in the new year, this printable has plenty of space to start exploring tracking your habit goals this year!
12. Fitness Stickers: Need a little motivation for your workouts? These stickers will add a cute factor to your journal! (And yes, cute factor sometimes helps me stay motived!)
13. Dot Grid Paper: If you have a journal with lined or blank pages and want to add some dot grid pages, you can get them free, here.
14. 2021 Monthly Calendars: Snag these calendars for each month of 2021 in your choice of Monday or Sunday start in either portrait or landscape orientation. If you’re looking for a basic monthly calendar, these work as a great starting point.
15. Mood & Gratitude Tracker: How amazing is this combined mood and gratitude tracker in a circular format? It’s available in both A4 and A5 size.
16. Mini Circular Habit Trackers: These are perfect for the whole year as the printable comes with 28, 30, and 31-day mini circular trackers.
17. Future Log & Someday Log: The future log is customizable to fit any year and has space for events, appointments, tasks, and birthdays. Plus, you’ll get the Someday Log.
18. Debt Payoff: While I don’t think these were created for bullet journaling, I absolutely love the designs and they can certainly be adapted to fit your journal. Visualize your debt payoff progress with these 4 common debts. See the end of this post to see how to resize printables to fit an A5 size journal.
19. Minimal Birthday Tracker: Don’t want all the fancy decorations and doodles but need a place to keep track of loved ones’ birthdays? This printable has plenty of room for each month and is minimalistic.
21. Categorized Grocery List: Whether you are looking to stick to a budget and meal plan or trying to lose weight, this printable grocery list is a great addition to your monthly pages.
22. Banners and Brush Lettering Weekly Spread: This 2-page weekly spread is divided horizontally and has lots of room for writing tasks and taking notes. It can be adapted for any week and has a Monday Start.
23. Printable Cat Planner & Stickers for 2021: This set is incredible and includes banners for January-December, days of the week in wreath designs, year banners, and more! It has an adorable cat theme that I AM IN LOVE WITH!
24. Books to Read Tracker: You’ve seen the intricate bookshelf style books to read trackers. Here is a simpler version that is completely free to download.
25. Unicorn Mood Tracker: This adorable unicorn tracker can be used as either a mood tracker or a habit tracker for 3-4 habits. It includes 31 unicorns so you can use it for any month of the year.
26. Header Stickers: These brush lettered header stickers include all of the months of the year, numbers 1-31, to-do headers, a weekend header, and more.
27. Cute Succulent Planner Stickers: This adorable set is meant for a planner, but can most certainly be used in your bullet journal. With over 50+ stickers including task lists, checkboxes, decorative stickers, and headers, this set can easily spruce up a weekly or monthly log.
28. Cactus Themed Weekly: This is a fun 2-page weekly log with space to track meals, take notes, plan for the upcoming week, and keep track of all of your to-do list items.
29. Monthly Vertical Date Strips: These date strips make it so easy to easily create monthly trackers! All you have to do is print them, cut them out, and then add them to your journal on any page you want to add a tracker!
30. Brain Dump: I recommended doing a brain dump every month or so. It really helps me clear my head. You can print this page and just let yourself get everyone down on paper and off your mind! It’s a great self-care technique.
How to Use Printables in Your Bullet Journal
If you find a free printable, feel free to use it however works best for you. But, if you are a little confused or have never used printables before, I want you to feel confident in doing it.
First, choose your printables and download them to your computer. Most will be in PDF, PNG, or JPEG format. If it’s a PDF, you will need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader, which you can get for free here.
After you have the printable open on your computer, select the print option.
|30 Sheets, Matte White Sticker Label, Laser/Inkjet Printing - Letter Size (8.5" x 11")||Prime||Buy Now|
|Adtech Glue Runner Permanent 35Yds Total (4 Pack Each), Single Pack||Prime||Buy Now|
|Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label and Cardstock (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|X-Acto #1 Precision Knife | Z-Series, Craft Knife, with Safety Cap, #11 Fine Point Blade, Easy-Change Blade System||Prime||Buy Now|
|HP Printer Paper, Premium32, 8.5x11, Letter, 32lb Paper, 100 Bright - 1 Pack / 250 Sheets - Presentation Paper (113500R)||Prime||Buy Now|
How to Resize Printables to Fit Your Bullet Journal
There are special programs and web applications that can be used to resize files. However, in most cases, you won’t need to do this.
To resize a US Letter or A4 printable to fit an A5 journal, take these simple steps.
Go to your print options on the file you want to print. In Adobe Reader, select the button at the bottom that says Page Setup. From here, choose A5 from the dropdown menu.
Back on the main print setting, make sure you select fit. This will fit the original US Letter size page onto the A5 size page you selected.
Now, simply print your document.
For image files (PNG and JPEG), open them in whatever photo application you use.
You will apply the same settings. Open your print settings, select A5 size paper, and then make sure you have Fit selected to Page selected.
How to Add Printables to Your Bullet Journal
There are a few different methods of actually adding the printables to your bullet journal.
Personally, I prefer to print my pages and printable stickers on self-adhesive matte sticker paper. The linked paper is by far my favorite and the best value. You can also use a glue stick or adhesive tape. It works so well and once you start using it, you might never go back!
Then, line your edges up and slowly press your printable down into your journal. Use a ruler and rub it across the page to get rid of air bubbles and ensure a secure fit.
Have fun customizing your journal the easy way with these free printables! Save money and save time while still having a great journal!