**UPDATED FOR 2020!**
Snag these free bullet journal printables from all around the web. From weekly spreads to budget planners and fitness trackers, you will find what you are looking for here.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
Following up on the success of my other posts about free bullet journal printables, this list includes 27 amazing and free printables. Each link will take you to another site where you can download and print these files.
What You Need to Know
Many of the links in this post lead to other bloggers’ content. A lot of bloggers, myself included, love giving away free stuff. It’s one of the fun things about our jobs. But, in exchange, we ask that you sign up for our newsletter. So, know that some of these do require an email to download. But that shouldn’t deter you if you really like the printable. Often times, you will get exclusive freebies in your inbox by signing up. At least that’s how it is when you join my Newsletter.
Also, while most of these printables include an A5 or Half-Letter file, you may run into a few that are available in US Letter size only. But, you can easily resize these files to print as Half-Letter pages. Just follow this link to learn how to do it.
My Tips for Using Printables in Your Bullet Journal
- Get a straight edge cutter if you plan on using a lot of printables. This will help you quickly and easily cut out your printable pages. You can also use a ruler and an Exacto knife if the above option is out of the question.
- I like to use full sheet matte sticker paper for my printables. It makes adhering your printables into your journal super easy.
- If you don’t want to use sticker paper, you can also get one of these Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive Applicators. They are fabulously simple to use and great for adding printables, watercolor paper, notes, etc. into your journal.
27 Free Bullet Journal Printables
- Weekly, Monthly, Index, Mini Calendars– Minimal Plan
- Health and Fitness Trackers– The Petite Planner
- 2020 Monthly Calendar Pages– Printables and Inspiration
- Polka Dot Habit Tracker – Uncluttered Simplicity
- Future Log – Planner Squad
- Blank Box Style Pages for All Uses– Simple Made Pretty
- 35 Free Planner Sticker Sheets– Sweet Makes Three
- Daily Log – Space and Quiet
- To-Do List– Hanna Nilsson Design
- Weekly Planning Pages– Eliza Ellis
- Bill Planner– Amber Downs
- 2018 Bullet Journal Setup– The Petite Planner
- Travel Planner– Printables and Inspiration
- Habit Tracker– Semigloss Design
- Currently Watching– Life is Messy and Brilliant
- Planner Tabs– Mom Envy
- Habit Tracker Stickers– Amber Downs
- Weekly Log– Space and Quiet
- Countdown Coloring Pages– Moms and Crafters
- Cute Mood Tracker – Space + Quiet
- Weekly Layout With Habit Tracker– Wendaful
- New Year Vision Board – Life is Messy and Brilliant
- Step Tracking Stickers– Lovely Planner
- Meal Planning Bundle – Mommy Envy
- Sleep Tracker – Just Bright Ideas
- Daily Goal Tracker – Daisy Cottage Designs
- Annual Mood Tracker– Malena Haas
This year I plan to up my printable game and really start adding lots more freebies to my Free VIP Resource Library. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so here.
So, with that in mind, what do you want in a printable? Do you want hand-drawn pages, stickers, etc.? Do you want specific bullet journal pages? Budget planners? Let me know in the comments below so I can work on your ideas and get them up in the Resource Libary.
Great roundup! Thanks for featuring my future log printable!
Absolutely! Thanks for creating such a beautiful page for people to use freely. It’s very generous and much appreciated.
Thanks so much for including my tabbed dividers!
Thank you for making them. They are really nice and helpful.