Commit to your fitness routine with these hand-drawn workout stickers for your planner. Download this file for free and get a PNG, a Transparent PNG for Cricut, and a PDF format.
*This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
If you’ve been following along, you may be aware that I’m currently on a mission to be the Oprah of free printables.
“You get printables! You get Printables!! EVERYONE GETS PRINTABLES!”
Ok, but really. That’s kind of how I feel right now. I’ve probably spent 20 or more hours with my eyes glued to Photoshop over the past week, editing and arranging stickers. And I have so many more to share after this batch of printable workout stickers.
Did you catch the latest from this month?
- Printable A5 Habit Tracker
- Free Printable Bullet Journal Header Stickers + Cut File
Have you joined the Bullet Journal Weight Loss Challenge that starts April 1st, 2018? These will be an excellent resource to use if you are going to participate. You can track your weight and plan out your daily exercise with the cardio, yoga, and dumbbell stickers.
Free Printable Workout Stickers for Your Planner + Cut File
Let’s get down to business here. I’ve included three different versions of this printable in 1 ZIP file. You get a PNG with a white background, a PDF, and a Transparent PNG for use with a Cricut. These are hand-drawn and can be sized from roughly 3/4″-2″ per sticker.
If You Are Printing and Cutting by Hand
You Will Need
- You can either print the PDF version or the PNG version.
- The PNG image measures 7×10.8″. However, if you would like to make your stickers smaller (like I did in the photo above) you can change your printer settings and scale them to a size you would like. (see photo below)
If You Are Using a Cricut
You Will Need
- Upload the Transparent PNG file to your Cricut Design Space and save it as a Print & Cut File.
- Then insert the photo into your project and scale it to the size you want. For my stickers, I made entire sheet 4×6″, making each sticker very small (approx. 3/4″ long).
- Click “Make Project”.
- Next, load matte sticker paper into your printer. I use this kind. And print your stickers.
- Then, use a Light Grip Cricut Mat and adhere your printed sticker sheet onto it, referencing the placement as shown in Cricut Design Space. Set your dial to Vinyl. This ensures that your stickers will be kiss-cut (cut only through the first layer, leaving the back intact).
- Load your mat with the arrow button on the Cricut, and when the Cricut button starts flashing, push it to cut your stickers.
- When it has finished, unload your mat from the Cricut. Then, flip your mat and stickers upside down and peel the mat away from the stickers. This keeps your sticker sheet from curling.
- Finally, use a straight edge cutter to trim your sticker sheet to size.
I hope you are as excited about these workout planner stickers as I am. I will be incorporating these stickers into my weekly spreads to help me achieve my health and fitness goals.