Ready to learn how to use your bullet journal to accomplish your weight loss goals?
Want a support system and accountability?
You’re in the right place. As of
March 1st, April 1st, 2018, the Bullet Journal Weight Loss Challenge will be open and 100% Free for anyone to join. This challenge will provide you with the resources, tools, inspiration, and support you need to start kicking ass and losing weight the healthy way.
What Happens After You Sign Up
- You will receive a Welcome Email with an invite to the private Facebook group. This is where you will be able to ask questions, find an accountability partner, participate in mini-challenges, and more.
- After the first email, you will continue to receive emails with tips, motivation, home-based workouts, meal ideas, and more over the course of the first 30 days. I personally guarantee not to spam you with junk mail. These emails will be thoughtfully spaced out and provide only the most beneficial information. Your time matters and I don’t want to waste it with junk.
- Once you are approved into the group you can introduce yourself. Feel free to talk yourself up, tell us what you do, where you struggle, and what you hope to achieve.
- Every Sunday there will be a thread in the group to share your progress for the week. This is not required, but it may keep you motivated throughout the week, knowing you are going to report your progress on Sunday.
- Occasionally, there will also be mini-challenges you can participate in to help you reach your goals. Be on the lookout for these challenge posts on the Facebook Group wall and within the Files tab.
As we move through the group some things might change to better suit the members. I will be sure to keep you updated with changes through the Group and through email.
To accompany the challenge, I will also be writing blog posts that aim to guide you through some of the content in the challenge. I will share new articles in the group and in newsletters.