The Year in Pixels chart is a way to record your mood throughout the year in a very visual way!
YEAR IN PIXELS
The chart has a square for each day of the month. You color in each square with your mood for that day. If you have a day with a few different moods, I recommend recording the most predominant one for the day.
You can use this Year in Pixels printable chart in your bullet journal as a yearly tracker. Or you can use it independently as a yearly mood chart.
The pixel planner is available in Letter (8.5″x11″) size and A4 size. You get both download files with your purchase.
You can print your pages in A4 size and put them in a bullet journal notebook. Or you can print them on 8.5″x11″ paper or cardstock and use it as a planner on its own!
Once you add color, washi tape, stickers, and more — this theme will become your personalized bullet journal!
The key area is blank so you can choose your own moods and colors.
This page is also available as part of the 2022 Bullet Journal set up if you’re looking for a full printable notebook setup.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with Letter size OR A4 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. Then open the file and select the print button to open the print dialog box.
3. If you’re printing the Letter size file on 8.5″x11″ paper, simply decide if you want to print on both sides of the paper or not and print the pages you need.
4. If using letter size paper to print A4 sized, set your settings to match the image below. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A4 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.