This is 100% hand drawn and includes 1 Bookcase Books to Read Tracker and 1 Reading Log.
This is available in A5 size and either your choice of dot grid or blank. Fill in the titles of books you want to read throughout the year along the spines of the books in the bookcase. Color them in as you read them to see your progress. Use the reading log to track the book, author, the date you started the book, and your rating.
Once you purchase these, you are free to print them as many times as you like as long as they are for personal use and not for redistribution.
Please see the product gallery above for a closer look at this page (once you purchase the printable, you will receive the file without the watermark).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- No physical product will be shipped to you
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (2) total pages in A5 size
- 1 Books to Read Page and 1 Reading Log Page
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.