This is 100% hand drawn and includes 1 Netflix Tracker and one TV Show tracker without the title (for use with Hulu, Amazon, cable, etc.)
This is available in A5 size and either your choice of dot grid or blank. Each page contains space for 5 individual shows. You can write the show title inside the TV graphic, write the season you are on in the box provided, and then fill in the boxes for the number of episodes in the specified season. Also, there is a 5-star rating system for each show you are watching.
Once you purchase these, you are free to print them as many times as you like as long as they are for personal use and not for redistribution. So if you need more space for shows, new seasons, etc. you can print more out.
You can also cut each individual element out and use them as stickers instead of entire pages. This way, you can decide on your own layout.
Please see the product gallery above for a closer look at this page (once you purchase the printable, you will receive the file without the watermark).
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (2) total pages in A5 size
- 1 Page with Netflix Title and 1 similar page without the title
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.