Get your notebook ready for the new year with this 2022 Bullet Journal Setup! This printable theme comes with all of the pages you need to get your planner ready for 2022!
2022 BULLET JOURNAL THEME
This printable 2022 Bullet Journal Theme is the answer to a quick and easy setup for the new year! The theming is minimal so it will fit in with any other monthly planner themes you have planned for your notebook.
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- Hello 2022 cover page
- Index page
- 2022 Calendar
- 2 page Year at a Glance spread
- Goals page
- 2 page Birthdays tracker
- Year in Pixels (this is basically a mood tracker for the entire year!)
- Books to Read page
- Reading Log
- TV tracker
- Movies Watched Log
These are all the pages you need to set up a bullet journal for the year. You can view them all by clicking on the gallery images.
If you’re looking for some printable monthly themes, check out all of The Petite Planner monthly setups. I add new themes every month.
This printable pack is available in Letter size (8.5″x11″) or A4 size (which can be printed on letter-size paper).
You can print your pages in A4 size and put them in a bullet journal notebook. Or you can print them on 8.5″x11″ paper or cardstock and use it as a planner on its own!
Once you add color, washi tape, stickers, and more — this theme will become your personalized bullet journal!
Some of the ways you can customize this theme include:
- Adding your own doodles
- Coloring in letters, adding shadows, adding additional lettering
- Use Washi tape to mount in journal or accent pages
- Use stencils or stamps to add more design
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with Letter size OR A4 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. Then open the file and select the print button to open the print dialog box.
3. If you’re printing the Letter size file on 8.5″x11″ paper, simply decide if you want to print on both sides of the paper or not and print the pages you need.
4. If using letter size paper to print A4 sized, set your settings to match the image below. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A4 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
Check out some of my favorite bullet journal supplies for customizing below!