February is right around the corner! Get ready with this printable February 2019 bullet journal setup.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, a calendar spread with space for notes or whatever else you might need, a habit tracker page with 9 individual trackers, a goal setting/tracking page with room to write in your action plan and progress, plus a mood tracker, gratitude and reflection log, and bonus Thought Space (Brainstorm) Page.
You can download the printable pack with either a Monday or Sunday Start. When you purchase your download you will be directed to Dropbox, where you can select to download either the dot grid or blank version of the monthly pages.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- This is available in both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (8) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Cover Page
- (1) Calendar Spread with sections for notes/other
- (1) Habit Tracker with 9 individual mini trackers
- (1) Mood tracker with Key
- (1) 2-Page Gratitude Log and Monthly Reflections
- (1) Thought Space page for brainstorming, ideas, intentions, etc.
- (1) Goal Tracker page with 3 big goals, action plan, and review
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will first need to unzip your file. On a Mac, simply double-click the zip file. On Windows, right-click the zip file and then select ‘Extract All’
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.