PRINTABLE APRIL BULLET JOURNAL
When you’re thinking about your April Bullet Journal theme, spring-related themes might come to mind! If Easter falls in April, it would be a great option for your bujo setup too!
This year I was feeling the saying April showers bring May flowers. As I was working on my own bujo setup, I got hooked on doodling clouds so I ended up with a cloud theme more than rain showers. You can check out my April 2020 Plan with Me video to see how it all worked out!
I stuck with the cloud theme for this month’s printable bullet journal pack and I have to admit I’m really loving it! You can use this April printable bullet journal theme to make your set up easy!
The theme hand-designed by me and includes:
- April monthly cover page
- 2-page calendar spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- 2-page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start)
- Gratitude Log (two versions)
- Mood Tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Meal Planning layout
This 2020 April Printable Bullet Journal pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the monthly and weekly pages. You can print the weekly layout multiple times so you have a spread for each week of the month too. It also comes with two versions of the gratitude log, one with clouds and one with blank space in case you want to do more gratitude entries.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. Your purchase includes all of the pages shown below. You can print them as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PRINTABLE BULLET JOURNAL KIT
- April Monthly cover page
- 2-page calendar spread (with both Sunday and Monday start versions)
- 2-page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start versions)
- Mood tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Gratitude Log (with two versions – one with clouds to write in and one with blank space)
- Meal Planner page
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If using letter size paper, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A5 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
4. After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers! And have a wonderful month of April!
There are no reviews yet.