May 2019 is coming up fast! How are we 5 months into the year already?
Are you running late setting up your May Bullet Journal? This printable May bullet journal kit will help you out. There are tons of elements that you can cut out and paste into your journal to make it work for you.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes May header for a cover page, headers for habit tracker, mood tracker, gratitude, goals, and additional May headers. There are also boxes for notes, goals, and weekly boxes. Plus, there are tons of decorative stickers you can print, cut, and color.
Because this is more of a sticker pack than printable pages, you can design a layout that works for you and you can use the tropical stickers for a different month as well.
This printable pack comes with both a Monday or Sunday Start for the mini habit trackers. When you make your purchase, you will receive your PDF and can change your print settings to print either the Monday or Sunday start.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with US Letter size pages
- This includes both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (3) total pages in US Letter size
- Headers for May, Habit Tracker, Mood Tracker, Gratitude, and Goals
- Printable washi tape strips you can color yourself
- 20+ tropical inspired decorative stickers
- 31 stickers labeled 1-31
- 40 plumeria flowers for mood tracking and decoration
- 18 individual mini habit trackers (includes Monday and Sunday Start)
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you can cut out the stickers you want to use and paste them in your journal with glue or adhesive tape.
There are no reviews yet.