2019 is right around the corner! Get ready with this printable January 2019 bullet journal setup.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, a calendar spread with space for notes or whatever else you might need, a habit tracker page with 15 individual trackers, a goal setting page with room to write in your action plan and progress, plus a mood tracker, and gratitude log.
Starting this month, you can download the printable pack with either a Monday or Sunday Start. When you purchase your download you will receive a blank and dot grid version of your printable pack.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- This is available in both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
What You Get:
- (6) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Cover Page
- (1) Calendar Spread with sections for notes
- (1) Habit Tracker with 15 individual mini trackers
- (1) Mood tracker with Key
- (1) Gratitude Log
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.