September is right around the corner. Need a quick setup for your bullet journal? This printable kit will help get you started on the right foot for the month.
Are you running late setting up your September 2019 Bullet Journal? This September 2019 Printable bullet journal kit will help you out. This month’s theme is the bees.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, perfect for coloring with a large Polaroid-style camera and floral elements. You will also get a 1-page circular calendar with room to add icons to the days and write important dates and events down below, a habit tracking page with 6 individual habit trackers, available in both Monday and Sunday start. If you need to track more than six habits, you can print the page more than once.
You will also receive a Goal Page with 3 major goals and room to write in your action plan and check in throughout the month, 30-Day Gratitude Log that you can doodle on or write on, a camera themed Mood Tracker with keyspace, and as a bonus, you will also get a themed meal planner and sleep log.
This September 2019 Bullet Journal Printable pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the habit trackers. When you make your purchase, you will get 2 PDF files including both a dot grid and a blank version.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (2) PDF Files with 8 pages each (1 dot grid file and 1 blank file)
- Cover Page
- Habit Tracking Page
- Goal Planner
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- (BONUS) Meal Planner
- (BONUS) Sleep Log
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.