December is almost here. Need a quick setup for your bullet journal? This printable kit will help you kick-off December in the right direction, with all the pages you need to stay focused and be productive.
Are you running late setting up your December 2019 Bullet Journal? This printable kit will help you out. This month’s theme is Christmas lights, perfect for the holiday season.
This is 100% hand-drawn by me and includes a cover page, perfect for coloring with string lights. You will also get a 2-page calendar in your choice of Monday or Sunday start, a habit tracker page, a 31-day gratitude log, a mood tracker, a goals page, a sleep log, and a meal planner.
This December 2019 Printable Bullet Journal pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start. When you make your purchase, you will get 2 PDF files including both a dot grid and a blank version.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
You May Also Like: Winter Wonderland Sticker Pack
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines
- You will get 2 PDF files. One has a dot grid background and one has a blank background
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (2) PDF Files with 9 pages each (1 dot grid file and 1 blank file)
- Cover Page
- 2-Page Calendar
- Habit Tracker
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- Goals Page
- Sleep Log
- Meal Planner
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.