Do you love winter?
This sticker pack radiates with winter wonderland vibes and coziness. From the long socks and pastel-colored snowflakes to the weekday headers and snow-covered mountains, this winter wonderland printable stickers pack will give your bullet journal a beautiful pop of winter color.
There are so many combinations of options with this pack. You can write out your own headers on the pastel-colored banners or use the gradient headers to decorate your weekly and monthly pages. Add some small snowflakes or stars as decoration or use them to mark off weekly habits.
I hope you enjoy this printable sticker pack.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with US Letter size pages
- These are Printable Stickers. You will not receive a physical product.
- Colors may appear different due to differences in monitors and screens
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- After you make your purchase you will be able to download your purchase free of the watermark seen on the images below.
What You Get:
- (2) total pages in US Letter PDF Format
- (85+) printable stickers with Winter Wonderland Theme
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- I highly recommend printing on sticker paper (matte & gloss available here– these are affiliate links, meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you).
- After printing, carefully cut out your stickers with a pair of scissors and then adhere them into your journal by peeling off the backing of the sticker paper. You can also do this with tape or glue if you printed on regular paper.
There are no reviews yet.