Highlight the importance of tasks and cut down on planning time with these printable icons for your bullet journal.
You will get 1 PDF File in US Letter Size (8.5″x11″) with a total of 4 pages. Each page contains 99 icons stickers. In total, you will get 396 printable icon stickers. There are 44 different icons in total, each repeated 9 times.
Each sticker is approximately 15mm in diameter.
This icon pack is available as white stickers with black icon details (perfect for coloring in) or black circles with white icons. You can save some money if you purchase both options together as a bundle in the drop-down menu.
You can use these stickers to enhance your notes, add reminders, and signify importance. Some examples include dumbbell for workout or gym, alarm clock for time-specific event or time change, washing machine for laundry, airplane for airport or travel plans, etc. You can see each of the pages in detail in the gallery above.
You may print these stickers out as many times as you like as long as they are for personal use. That means you will never run out!
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with US Letter size pages
- These are available in both a Black and White
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
What You Get:
- (4) total pages in US Letter size
- 396 total icon stickers. 44 Variations
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email.
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your stickers into your journal.