MARCH BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
There are so many themes to choose from when you’re setting up your March Bullet Journal! For many people, the weather starts warming up and that can be inspirational! If you’re traveling for Spring Break, you could roll with a travel theme. I took inspiration from St. Patrick’s Day and the rainbow leading to a pot of gold for this month’s bullet journal theme! Use this March printable bullet journal theme to make your set up easy!
If you saw my March Plan with Me, I went with rainbow colors throughout my layouts. For this printable pack, I stuck with the rainbow theme with some cute doodles including rainbows and clouds!
The theme hand-designed by me and includes:
- Quote page
- March monthly cover page
- 2 page calendar spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- 2 page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start)
- Gratitude Log
- Mood Tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Meal Planning layout
This 2020 March Printable Bullet Journal pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the monthly and weekly pages. You can print the weekly layout multiple times so you have a spread for each week of the month too.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. Your purchase includes all of the pages shown below. You can print them as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PRINTABLE BULLET JOURNAL KIT
- I Find Happiness in Rainbows Quote page
- Monthly cover page
- 2 page calendar spread (with both Sunday and Monday start versions)
- 2 page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start versions)
- Mood tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- Meal Planner page
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If using letter size paper, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A5 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
4. After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers! And have a wonderful month of March!
There are no reviews yet.