August is right around the corner. Need a quick setup for your bullet journal? This printable kit will help get you started on the right foot for the month.
Are you running late setting up your August Bullet Journal? This August 2019 Printable bullet journal kit will help you out. This month’s theme is the bees.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, perfect for coloring with a lot of smaller bee themed doodles. You will also get a 1-page calendar available in both Monday and Sunday start that has space for writing goals and notes for the month, a habit tracking page with 18 spaces for habits.
You will also receive a 31-Day Gratitude Log, a bee themed Mood Tracker with key space, and as a bonus, you will also get a themed meal planner and sleep log.
This August 2019 Printable pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the calendars. When you make your purchase, you will get 2 PDF files including both a dot grid and a blank version.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines
- This includes both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (2) PDF Files with 7 pages each (1 dot grid file and 1 blank file)
- Cover Page
- Habit Tracking Page
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- (BONUS) Meal Planner
- (BONUS) Sleep Log
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.