It’s a new year and that means a fresh start! No matter what your goals are this year, this can be your year! This January bullet journal set up makes getting your bullet journal going in the new year oh so easy!
JANUARY BULLET JOURNAL SETUP
It’s your time! It’s a new year and for a lot of people, it’s a great time for a fresh start. I know I have a few new plans on my mind. Your bullet journal can be a huge help when it comes to managing your new year!
The great thing about this January bullet journal printable pack is that the calendar pages aren’t numbered so they can be used this year or for any year. It’s a theme you can break out and use pages of in the future too!
If you like a theme, pages like habit trackers, mood trackers, and gratitude logs can often be used again and again! It’s fun to mix and match the pages if you have a number of printable journal kits.
I love star themes for bullet journals so I can see using some of these pages again and again with other star-themed pages.
If you’re looking for other New Year or January printables to help get your notebook set up, here are a few
- 2022 Bullet Journal Setup
- January Bullet Journal Theme featuring Woodlands creatures and mushrooms
- January Snowflake Themed Bullet Journal Setup
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- January monthly bullet journal cover page
- 2-page monthly spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- Multiple Weekly spreads
- Habit Tracker
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
The theme is available in both A4 size and Letter (8.5″x11″) size. So you can trim it and put it in your bullet journal notebook. Or you can print it on letter-size paper and use it as your planner!
You can choose a Monday or a Sunday start for your monthly calendar weekly pages. Then print as many of the weekly pages as you need so you can have weekly spreads for the entire month.
Each page has lettering that allows you to add your favorite colors to your journal! You can also color in all of the cute doodles on each page! Add stickers or washi tape for even more customization!
Scroll through the gallery to see each page that comes in your printable bullet journal pack this month. You can print every page as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with Letter size OR A4 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If you’re printing the Letter size file, simply decide if you want to print on both sides of the paper or not and print the pages you need.
4. If using letter size paper to print A4 sized, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A4 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers!