Get summer ready with this July 2019 Printable Bullet Journal Setup.
Are you running late setting up your July Bullet Journal? This July 2019 Printable bullet journal kit will help you out. This month’s theme is all about summer.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, perfect for coloring with a doodle wreath composed of summer doodles. You will also get a 2-page calendar spread with a notes section and added goals and check-in space, a habit tracking page with 8 individual habit trackers (both Monday and Sunday start is available for this setup).
You will also receive a 31-Day Gratitude Log, a watermelon Mood Tracker with key space, a meal planner with space for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a sleep log.
This printable pack is available with both a Monday and Sunday Start. When you make your purchase, select whether you would like the Monday or Sunday Start. You will receive two downloadable PDFs. One will be a dot grid version and one will be blank.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines
- This is available in both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (2) PDF Files with 8 pages in each (1 Blank and 1 Dot Grid)
- Cover Page
- 2-Page Calendar
- Habit Tracking Page
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- (BONUS) Meal Planner
- (BONUS) Sleep Log
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.