June marks the half-way point of 2019! It’s time to get your bullet journal set up for success.
Are you running late setting up your June Bullet Journal? This June 2019 Printable bullet journal kit will help you out. This month’s theme is the moon and stars.
This is 100% hand drawn by me and includes a cover page, perfect for coloring with a large crescent moon and hollow script lettering. You will also get a circular calendar that has space for writing important dates and notes for the month, a habit tracking page with 9 individual habit trackers (both Monday and Sunday start is included in your purchase).
The quote at the bottom of the Habit Tracker Page has a quote derived from Aristotle and says “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.”
You will also receive a 30-Day Gratitude Log, a constellation inspired Mood Tracker with key space, a Monthly Goals, and Action Plan page, and as a bonus, you will also get a themed meal planner and sleep log.
This printable pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the mini habit trackers. When you make your purchase, you will get 2 PDF files in your choice of Dot Grid or Blank. 1 file will have Monday start mini trackers and 1 file will have Sunday start.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery at the top or check the photos below to see all of the elements. When you purchase this printable pack, you will receive the files without the watermark.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines
- This includes both a Monday and Sunday Start
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files.
What You Get:
- (2) PDF Files with 8 pages in each (1 Monday Start and 1 Sunday Start)
- Cover Page
- Habit Tracking Page
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- Goal Setting Page
- (BONUS) Meal Planner
- (BONUS) Sleep Log
How to Print and Use
- After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email and download your preferred background (dot grid or blank are both included).
- After that, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.
There are no reviews yet.