This printable April bullet journal theme features rabbits and other spring doodles with a positive message to encourage us all to keep on going! Even if the year has gotten off to a rough start or the past few weeks have been a little bumping, keep going and keep growing!
You’ve got this!
APRIL BULLET JOURNAL FOR 2022
I couldn’t resist a hint of Easter in this month’s setup but it’s just some rabbits so even if you don’t celebrate Easter, it works well as a Spring bullet journal layout. It also features some different floral doodles.
This month features calendar pages that aren’t numbered so they can be used this year or for any year. It makes it easy to mix and match across themes if you’ve found certain pages that you like.
With any of the themes, pages like habit trackers, mood trackers, and gratitude logs can often be used again and again! It’s fun to mix and match the pages if you have a number of printable journal kits.
SHOP PRINTABLE BULLET JOURNAL PAGES
If you’re looking for other April bullet journal pages, you can check out some of these:
- April 2021 (undated) – Shooting Stars theme
- April 2020 – Clouds & Rain theme
- April 2019 – Easter egg theme
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- April monthly bullet journal cover page
- 2-page monthly spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- Multiple Weekly spreads
- Habit Tracker
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
The theme is available in both A4 size and Letter (8.5″x11″) size. So you can trim it and put it in your bullet journal notebook. Or you can print it on letter-size paper and use it as your planner!
You can choose a Monday or a Sunday start for your monthly calendar weekly pages. Then print as many of the weekly pages as you need so you can have weekly spreads for the entire month.
Each page has lettering that allows you to add your favorite colors to your journal! You can also color in all of the cute doodles on each page! Add stickers or washi tape for even more customization!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with Letter size OR A4 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If you’re printing the Letter size file, simply decide if you want to print on both sides of the paper or not and print the pages you need.
4. If using letter size paper to print A4 sized, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A4 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers!