Make setting up your bullet journal easy this month by downloading this printable April Bullet Journal theme! This month’s theme features all things stars with a focus on dreaming big and reaching for the stars! No matter what we’ve all got going on in life, we can all shine bright like the stars that we are!
APRIL BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
If you’re looking for an April bullet journal theme but don’t feel ready to do an entire layout on your own, this printable is an easy solution for you! You can print all of the pages, add them to your notebook, and then customize it! Customizing bullet journal printables is one of my favorite hacks for beginnings!
There are so many bullet journal ideas for the month of April. You’ll often see a focus on Spring, beautiful flowers, cute bunnies, and Easter being used. Pastel colors get used a lot during the Spring months. They’re all great bullet journal spread ideas for April!
This year, I went in a different direction with the stars and space theme.
If you’re looking for something more Spring-related:
The April 2020 bullet journal is not numbered so it can easily be used for any year! The April 2019 theme does have a numbered calendar but the other pages can be used for any year (it is available at a discount due to this).
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- April monthly bullet journal cover page
- 2-page monthly spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- 2-page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start)
- Gratitude Log
- Mood Tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Meal Planning layout
This 2021 April Printable Bullet Journal layout pack comes with both a Monday and Sunday Start for the monthly and weekly pages. You can print the weekly layout multiple times so you have a spread for each week of the month too. It also comes with two versions of the gratitude log, one with clouds and one with blank space in case you want to do more gratitude entries.
To see a more detailed view of each page, scroll through the gallery. You can print every page as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If using letter size paper, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A5 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers! And have a wonderful month of April!