The new year is finally here and that means we’re all working on our 2020 Bullet Journal setups! If you’re brand new to the bullet journaling world, you can check out our tips for starting a bullet journal this year. One thing I definitely recommend is considering using printables while you explore all of the layouts and trackers that are out there! To help you get started this year, I drew a 2020 year at a glance bullet journal printable to share.
You can get the free printable at the bottom of the post. For tips on how to print and how to customize your 2020 year at a glance printable, read on!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
FREE YEAR AT A GLANCE BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
Some of our most popular posts here at The Petite Planner are collections of our favorite free printables to use in journals. You can check them both out to find some that you might love:
If you’re new to the bujo world and you’re nervous about getting started, printables can be a huge help. I offer a variety of free printables here and in our VIP area. You can also check out our printables shop for more options!
YOU MIGHT LIKE: The Petite Planner Printables Shop
Not everyone I know uses a year at a glance calendar. Some prefer to use a future log type setup for their yearly calendar. But I love having a calendar I can glance at quickly to see what day of the week different dates fall on.
2020 IMPORTANT DATES
This is a quick list of many of the important dates I mark on my calendar each year. For my bullet journal year at a glance calendar, I’ll often use Zebra Mildliners or pastel colors in other markers to mark the dates on my calendar.
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday, January 20th
- Groundhog Day – Sunday, February 2nd
- Superbowl Sunday – Sunday, February 2nd
- Valentine’s Day – Friday, February 14th
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, February 17th
- Leap Day – Saturday, February 29th
- Daylight Savings Starts – Sunday, March 8th
- St Patrick’s Day – Tuesday, March 17th
- April Fools Day – Wednesday, April 1st
- Good Friday – Friday, April 10th
- Easter – Sunday, April 12th
- Tax Day – Wednesday, April 15th
- Earth Day – Wednesday, April 22nd
- Cinco de Mayo – Tuesday, May 5th
- Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 10th
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25th
- Father’s Day – Sunday, June 21st
- Independence Day (Observed) – Friday, July 3rd
- Independence Day – Saturday, July 4th
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7th
- Grandparents Day – Sunday, September 13th
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 12th
- Halloween – Saturday, October 31st
- Daylight Savings Time Ends – Sunday, November 1st
- Election Day – Tuesday, November 3rd
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 26th
- Winter Solstice – Monday, December 21st
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24th
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25th
- New Year’s Eve – Tuesday, December 31st
I also like to mark any school breaks and days off as well as any vacations we have planned. On our printable calendar, I left space at the bottom to create a key, if you’d like to make one. If not, you can also decorate the space to personalize your calendar page!
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PRINTABLE CALENDAR
The great thing about using printables in your bullet journal is that you can roll with just the black and white you get off the printer or you can have fun customizing the page to make it more personal.
Decorating and personalizing printables is a happy middle ground between a minimalist bullet journal and having to hand draw big artistic spreads all of the time.
Some of the things you can use to customize your pages include some of my favorite bullet journal supplies!
- Washi tape
- Pens and Markers – especially metallic ones!
- Scrapbook paper
You can do something as simple as adding a washi tape border or adding some color around the letters. Or, if you really want to get into it — go bold!! And then share with me on Instagram by tagging @the.petite.planner!
HOW TO PRINT YOUR YEAR AT A GLANCE BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
This 2020 year at a glance bullet journal printable is designed for A4 sized journals. Use the directions below to easily print it on letter size paper and then trim to fit in your journal!
1. Download your printable using the link above.
2. Open the PDF and choose your print icon.
3. Print with paper in landscape with default set as the scale.
4. Once you’ve printed your calendar, cut or trim on the light gray lines to make it small enough to fit in your journal. I use a craft paper trimmer now which makes it extremely easy to do!
5. Place in your journal using double-sided tape, washi tape, or Tombow adhesive.
6. Personalize in any way that you want!
You’ll have an easy 2020 year-at-a-glance calendar without having to do all the numbering! (Yes, this is something that takes a ton of time and that I usually mess up at least once!)
If you like this free printable, please join our VIP area (for free!) to get access to many more!
PIN THIS POST