This printable June bullet journal is all about welcoming summer and enjoying some popsicles! This bullet journal theme is hand designed by me and features a variety of different popsicles for you to customize!
Set up your bujo the easy way with this printable theme! It’s one of the easiest bullet journal hacks around!
JUNE BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
Even though this June bullet journal printable pack is designed for the year 2021, the calendar pages aren’t numbered so they can be used this year or for any year. It’s a theme you can break out and use pages of in the future too!
When it comes to printable bullet journal spreads, I love saving the habit tracker and mood tracker pages to use again. I love having different themes to choose from when I’m looking for a tracker. It’s definitely one of the perks of having printable journal themes saved.
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- June monthly bullet journal cover pages
- 2-page monthly spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- 2-page Weekly spread (includes both Sunday and Monday start)
- Gratitude Log
- Mood Tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Meal Planning layout
If you’re looking for other printable pages to use in your June journal, try one of these:
- June Watermelon Theme (This one does have a numbered calendar. If you’re interested in it and needed a calendar that is not numbered, please reach out to me, I may be able to get it made for you!)
- Free Cover Pages Printables (has a June cover page)
- June 2019 Printable Pack (moon and stars themed)
- Pink Lemonade Weekly Spread (works great for summer months)
You can choose a Monday or a Sunday start for your monthly calendar and your weekly pages. Then print as many of the weekly pages as you need so you can have weekly spreads for the entire month.
Each page has lettering that allows you to add your favorite colors to your journal! You can also color in all of the cute floral doodles on each page! Add stickers or washi tape for even more customization!
Scroll through the gallery to see each page that comes in your printable bullet journal pack this month. You can print every page as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If using letter size paper, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A5 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers! And have a wonderful month of April!