Learn how to draw 15 cute baking doodles for your bullet journal and snag the free printable workbook. All doodles are step-by-step and beginner friendly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
I know I’m not alone when I say I have a million unfinished projects.
But, a while back I was trying to organize all of my different projects on Procreate, and I came across some unfinished doodles worksheets. Initially, there may have been a plan for a book, but ehh… that’s still in the future.
So, rather than just let them sit there, I figured they would make for good freebies.
After my 30 Days of Bullet Journal Doodles Netflix Series, I think I have found my calling.
Truth is, I’m not the best bullet journaler/ist (I’m not sure what to call us), and I’m not the best blogger. But, I’m a pretty damn good doodler, and I’ve been told that I’m a great teacher. Lucky for me, I happen to enjoy doing both an awful lot.
You know how people speak about destiny? I think mine is to make people’s lives a little happier by teaching them fun doodles. Through workbooks, YouTube videos, blog posts, Instagram, and online courses, I think I have my work cut out for me.
Rather than look at the big picture, my so-called destiny, I’ll start small with this little workbook full of cute baking doodles for your bullet journal.
I hope you enjoy these doodles and can incorporate them into your bullet journal pages. Make a recipes page, a baking measurements conversion page, or a weekly page with a baking theme.
To download the workbook below, all I ask is that you join my mailing list. In return, you will gain access to the VIP Resource Library where I keep all of my free printables. And, I promise not to spam you with garbage emails that will clog up your inbox. We all have enough of those.
The document a PDF file with 4 US Letter size pages. You will need a PDF reader. You can get Adobe Reader 100% Free, here. Then, you can follow the step-by-step doodles throughout.
Download Your Free Cute Baking Doodles Workbook with All 15 Doodles
Start Doodling and Lettering on iPad
Do you want to start doodling and lettering on the iPad Pro in Procreate?
My iPad has legitimately been the best investment I have ever made in my creativity. I can take it on the go, create digital items that can be sold on Etsy or other online retailers, and be creative no matter where I am or what I’m doing.
If you already have an iPad Pro but don’t have Procreate you can get it here.
From here, there’s one more investment you should make.
My favorite lettering duo, Jillian and Jordan from Loveleigh Loops recently released one of the best online courses I have ever taken… and I’m not even done with it yet.
The course, Procreate Lettering Projects is a massive course with over 7 hours of video, printables, Procreate brushes, and lettering templates.
Below is the brief rundown of what all is included and what you will learn when you sign up.
- In this online course, you’ll learn how to use the powerful features of the Procreate app to create impressive digital artwork.
- Understand the basics, including app navigation, importing files & brushes, brushes, color palettes, gestures & shortcuts, and inserting text. Then progress to more advanced topics like layers, masks, clipping masks, blend modes, selection methods, and brush customization.
- Complete 16 hands-on projects that show advanced features in context. Learn cool effects like…
- Gradient backdrops
- Customized glitter textures
- Glowing letters
- Drop shadows and highlights
- Watercolor lettering
- Realistic reflections
- Chalk lettering style
- Mock-ups and cut files
- 3D perspective effects
- What’s included with your enrollment?
- Pre-recorded videos (7+ hours)
- 3 Procreate brushes created specifically for this course
- Note-taking workbook PDF and cheat sheets
- 16 Step-by-step projects including lettering layout templates
- Bonus lesson pack
- Course updates and lifetime access
- You can save $50 through May 10th, 2019 using the code: ERIN. If you are reading this after the date, use code THEPETITEPLANNER for 10% off any of the Loveleigh Loops courses.
What kind of doodle tutorials and worksheets do you want to see next on The Petite Planner? Let me know in the comments below.