If you’re looking for an easy way to set up your notebook this month, get your printable October bullet journal kit for 2021! I’m all about cooler fall weather and the typical pumpkins, gorgeous leaves, and all things with a harvest vibe so this month’s journal kit screams It’s Fall Y’all!
OCTOBER BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
The great thing about this October bullet journal printable pack is that the calendar pages aren’t numbered so they can be used this year or for any year. It’s a theme you can break out and use pages of in the future too!
If you like a theme, pages like habit trackers, mood trackers, and gratitude logs can often be used again and again! It’s fun to mix and match the pages if you have a number of printable journal kits.
If you’re looking for other August bullet journal options
- October Pumpkin Theme Printable Journal Kit
- Halloween Printable Bullet Journal
- Free Fall Bucket List Printable
This theme is hand-designed by me and includes:
- October monthly bullet journal cover pages
- 2-page monthly spread (with both Sunday and Monday start)
- Multiple Weekly spreads
- Habit Tracker
- Mood Tracker
- Gratitude Log
You can choose a Monday or a Sunday start for your monthly calendar weekly pages. Then print as many of the weekly pages as you need so you can have weekly spreads for the entire month.
Each page has lettering that allows you to add your favorite colors to your journal! You can also color in all of the cute doodles on each page! Add stickers or washi tape for even more customization!
Scroll through the gallery to see each page that comes in your printable bullet journal pack this month. You can print every page as many times as you need to print them!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages and gray cutting lines. (Please follow the printing instructions below to print them at the correct size.)
- You will get 1 PDF file containing all of the pages.
- Choose between Monday and Sunday Start. Both are included in the PDF file so you can print the combination you prefer for your journal.
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do NOT accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- There is a download limit of 3 times on this printable. This ensures you are not redistributing the link or files. Thank you!
HOW TO PRINT & USE
1. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download your file. Keep this email in case you need to download your files again. Download your file and note where you save it.
2. After that, open the file, and select your print button to open the print dialog.
3. If using letter size paper, set your settings to match the image above. You want to print 2 pages per sheet and select Fit to Paper/Page. Then you will be able to trim your pages to fit your A5 size journal using the gray cut lines. If you only want to print specific pages of the theme, change the pages setting from ALL to your desired page numbers.
4. After printing, carefully cut out your pages with a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter. Then, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure the pages into your journal.
Then start customizing your pages with markers, washi tape, and stickers! And have a wonderful month of October!