Valentine’s Day is always fun to celebrate with kids. Whether you’re having a Valentine’s Day Party or just looking for something fun to do at home for family game night, these free Valentine Bingo cards are perfect!
Scroll to the bottom of this post for your Valentine bingo printable or read on to learn more about everything you need to get ready to play!
Printable Valentine Bingo Game
Valentines Bingo is a fun version of the classic game, made special for Valentine’s Day. It’s great for playing on February 14th with friends, family, or classmates. The game is easy and simple for younger players, but also fun for all ages.
Why You’ll Love This
- Great for All Ages – The game is easy to play and using free printable game boards makes it super affordable for everyone!
- Works for Groups of All Sizes – I’ve included 24 unique bingo cards in this set of free printable Valentine bingo cards for large groups. It makes it great for classroom parties but also easy to only print as many as you need if you’re playing with small groups.
- Easy Setup & Cleanup – Once you’ve printed the bingo game cards and the calling card set, you’re pretty much ready to go! Store the game in a zipper-lock bag and it’s easy to put away too!
What You Need for Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards
- If you’re looking for a great printer for printing printables at home, I recommend the HP DeskJet 2755e. It has worked well for us at our house and is very affordable!
- 8.5″ x 11″ paper or cardstock (use cardstock for more durable cards)
- Laminator – If you’re planning to use these cards multiple times, laminating them can save you so much time!
- Printable Valentine Bingo Cards
- Download the PDF at the bottom of this page and then you can print as many of the printable cards are you need.
- Valentine-themed Bingo Markers to cover the shapes as they’re called. Here are some of my favorites:
- Use conversation hearts (get the classic hearts or try these for brighter-colored hearts)
- Chocolate coins
- Hershey Kisses
- Valentine M&Ms
- Red and pink buttons
- Squares of red, pink, and white construction paper
- Bingo chips
- Dry erase markers – if you’re going to use this fun game multiple times, you can laminate the cards and then use markers to cross off spaces as they’re called.
- Bag, bowl, or container – put all of your calling card pieces in so you can draw them out randomly during the game.
- Prizes – These are optional but I recommend having small gifts or treats to reward the winners. There are some cute options if you’re looking for non-food Valentine’s Day ideas:
How to Play Valentine’s Day Bingo
Valentine’s Bingo is played just like traditional bingo.
- Gather Your Players – Begin by bringing together your players. Valentine Bingo is versatile and can be enjoyed by small or large groups, making it ideal for classrooms, parties, or family gatherings.
- Hand out Bingo Cards: Hand out one of the 24 free printable Valentine Bingo cards to each player. If you have more participants, consider printing multiple sets or pairing players into teams.
- Explain the Rules: Make sure everyone understands the goal of the game, which is to mark off a row, column, or diagonal line of five items on their card as they are called out.
- Draw Items: Select one person to be the caller. They’ll draw calling cards, one at a time, out of a container and show all of the players.
- Mark the Cards: Players will use markers or pieces, such as candy hearts or construction paper squares, to cover the corresponding squares on their bingo cards.
- Call Bingo: When a player covers a line and completes the pattern, they shout “Bingo!” The game pauses to verify their card. If all items match the called items, they win the round.
- Continue Playing: The game can continue with players clearing their cards for a new round, or by playing for different patterns like ‘X’, ‘T’, or covering all four corners for variety.
- Determine Winners: Choose how winners will be celebrated. Will there be prizes for every win, or will you play multiple rounds and reward the overall champion? This is where you can use the free printables over and over again. Have players use the same card and try to get a different pattern. Or have players swap cards!
Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Printable
Printables on this site are for personal use only. You may not share or forward these files to anyone else or use them commercially or for profit. If others want to use the printables, please share the link to this post. Teachers and educators may use these printables in their classrooms, but please do not edit them in any way.
If you’re planning on using these Valentine’s Day Bingo cards more than once, I recommend printing these clues on card stock or laminating them for durability. Accessing your set of 24 free valentine bingo cards is a matter of a few clicks. Simply click the link below to download the free printable Valentine’s Bingo game PDF.
Get More Printables for Kids
If you want to be updated whenever I add new printables for kids to the site, please use the form to sign up for the mailing list! I promise I will only email to share about kids’ printables!