Wondering if Pipsticks is a good value? Check out my Pipsticks Sticker Subscription Review, and if you love it, snag the coupon code at the end.
*I received a free month of Pipsticks Sticker Subscription in exchange for an honest review. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
Let’s talk about stickers. Those fabulous little sheets of sticky paper with cute designs. Kids love them, adults love them. Honestly, if you don’t like stickers, I’m not sure I can trust you. Stickers are amazing and fun.
The problem is that stickers can get fairly expensive. If you go onto Etsy, you’ll find tons of stickers sheets with beautiful designs, but you’re going to pay upwards of $3-$4 for a sheet of 10-12 stickers. You might find a deal here and there. But that price is pretty standard across the board. Some of the larger stickers are $3 a piece!
Stickers are a great way to decorate your bullet journal when you’re in a hurry, or when you want to add creative touches and aren’t feeling up to doodling. But again, the price can be a big factor for a lot of people. You want to have variety, but don’t want to spend $40 for 10 sheets of stickers. I get it! I’m frugal!
This is where subscription boxes like Pipsticks come in handy. With most subscription boxes, you get more value than you pay for the subscription. I’m a bit of a subscription box addict, although I admit that most of my subscription boxes are for makeup or fitness and not stationery. But that’s beside the point.
Let’s talk about Pipsticks Sticker Subscription and whether or not it’s worth the value.
Pipsticks Sticker Subscription Review
First off, Pipsticks has some of the best packaging. Their envelopes are cute and they change regularly. Opening your mailbox and seeing that envelope is like Christmas morning.
Pipsticks Pro Club Classic
Pipsticks offers a few different subscriptions. They have the Pro Club Classic, which is what I received. This subscription includes:
- 15 or more sheets of stickers
- A pre-stamped postcard
- 1 VIP Raffle Entry (read more about this below)
- 5% off in their sticker shop
The cost of this subscription is $14.95 a month. And, you can cancel anytime.
Pipsticks Pro Club Petite
If you don’t want to get 15+ sheets of stickers or want to ease yourself in with a lower cost, the Pro Club Petite is a great option. With this subscription you get:
- 7 or more sheets of stickers
- A postcard
- 1 VIP Raffle Entry
- 5% off in the sticker shop
So, realistically, the only thing you aren’t getting in this subscription is the additional 8 sheets of stickers and the stamp on the postcard. This subscription costs $9.95 per month.
Pipsticks Kids Club
Want to get your kids something they’ll love? Oh yes! Think stickers on doors, TVs, desks, face, maybe butts, and of course the bottom of your socks. I’m being real with you here. I have little kids who love stickers. They enjoy sticking them in books and on paper, but they REALLY enjoy putting them where they don’t belong.
This sticker club is specifically for kids. They have a Classic Subscription and a Petite Subscription, similar to the Pro Subscriptions above. With these, you get the same amount of stickers mentioned above, along with all the perks. And the stickers inside vary every month, with some puffy, sparkly, and even scratch-n-sniff. Not going to lie, I want scratch-n-sniff donut stickers. Anyone else?
The VIP Raffle
With each subscription, no matter the pro version, petite version, or either of the kid’s versions, you get a Raffle Ticket. And each month, Pipsticks runs a new and unique giveaway for these tickets. You can see all of the previous prize packages here.
So far, they have given away an amazingly cool pink typewriter, 100 sheets of stickers, a beautiful planner, and so much more. Plus, the kid’s giveaway is tailored to the kids with dollhouses, art sets, and more.
You don’t have to do anything extra to enter these raffles. Just keep the ticket you get in your subscription and then check the Zine included in the next month’s subscription to see if you won.
Okay… Review Time
So, I’m a bullet journalist, right. I doodle a lot and spend a lot of my time being creative with pens, markers, and colored pencils. Honestly, I don’t use stickers in my bullet journal all the time. But, that doesn’t decrease my desire to have stickers and have the ability to decorate on the fly.
I love this subscription. No lie. I didn’t get paid to say this. I really do love this sticker subscription, and here’s why:
- I’m a Cheapo. Not with everything, but with things I don’t use often, I’m frugal. Pipsticks offers sticker sheets for roughly $1 per sheet. And these are not just stickers printed on matte paper. They’re sticker sheets vary and you’ll get sheets that are foiled, textured, puffy, clear, etc. These are high-quality stickers that you would otherwise pay $3-4 for a single sheet.
- Variety. I love the variety of the stickers. My pack came with multiple sheets that were foiled. One was textured florals. There were rainbow hearts. I also got the cutest sheet of Kawaii nail polish bottles. These are stickers I probably couldn’t find on my own, but that I love and think are really cool. Plus, I have yet to find a sticker that doesn’t meet my expectations of quality.
- It’s a Treat for Me. As a mom, I sometimes forget to reward myself for all my hard work. Drinking coffee and chasing a toddler trying to rip their diaper off is a real-life struggle. Amidst the pile of bills and notices in my mailbox, it’s nice to have a little package of happiness that’s just for me.
Now, let’s go over my single honest negative point.
- I won’t use all of the stickers. While I enjoy the variety, there is one or two sheets that I will likely never use in my own journal, scrapbook, or snail mail. But, I’m all for finding the positive, so I’ll likely entertain my kids with these stickers.
Final Thoughts and Pipsticks Coupon Code
Overall, I’m very pleased with Pipsticks. Between the variety, excellent quality, and the value of each subscription, I can’t complain. While I won’t use all of the stickers in my own personal bullet journal, I now have some stickers to give to my kids, which I’m stoked about.
Want to snag one of these sticker packages? You can use my coupon code for 20% off any regular (non-gift) subscription pack. Head to this link to choose the subscription that is right for you and use code PETITE20 at checkout.
Stationery or not, tell me your favorite subscription box in the comments below! I’m a sucker for new subscriptions; feed my addiction!