This October 2018 Bullet Journal Setup is all the fall love you need to get inspired and organized. It includes a cover page, calendar, habit and mood tracker.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
It’s time to start a fresh monthly setup if you haven’t already. October is just days away, but don’t fret. I have created a beautiful fall inspired printable monthly setup for you.
This setup is one of my favorites so far. If you didn’t know, I’m slightly obsessed with all things fall. I love the crisp cool air, all the fall scents, baking, all things pumpkin, and the fashion. It truly makes my heart sing.
But, I made a change. A business change.
As many of you know, this is my job. Sometimes I have to pinch myself, but it’s true, I’m a blogger doing and sharing what I am passionate about. And it has been one of the most challenging and also most rewarding things I have ever done.
For a while now I have been thinking of starting a printable shop right here on The Petite Planner. But, fear and lack of knowledge held me back, until now. I have officially started my printable shop on my blog.
Right now it’s pretty scarce, with just the one item. But, I plan to continue adding great handmade printables that you can use and love.
However, I do want to note that The VIP Resource Library will still be a thing. I will still be adding free content because it’s what I love to do. Sharing my creations and knowing that anyone, with any budget, or no budget at all can use my stuff makes me happy. So, please don’t fret. There will continue to be lots of freebies.
October 2018 Bullet Journal Setup
Get your bullet journal ready for fall with the October 2018 Bullet Journal Setup. This set includes a cover page, calendar with sections for goals and notes, habit tracker page, and mood tracker page. Also, you can choose if you want a dot grid or blank background before checking out.
What to Know Before Purchase:
- This is a PDF download with A5 size pages
- Due to the nature of this product being digital, I do not accept returns or refunds
- You can print these pages as many times as you like, but please do not redistribute. These are for personal use only.
- Be sure to select if you want this printable with the dot grid or blank before purchase.
What You Get:
- (4) total pages in A5 size
- (1) Cover Page
- (1) Calendar Page with sections for notes and goals
- (1) Habit Tracker with 12 individual mini trackers
- (1) Mood Tracker with 31 leaves and a key area
- This setup has a Monday Start
How to Print and Use
- Once you have downloaded your file, you will need a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader (100% free here) to open the file.
- From your PDF Reader, find your print button and print your documents. Do not print double-sided and be sure that you have selected ‘Actual Size’.
- After printing, you will see think gray lines around each of the pages. These are your cut lines. Carefully use a pair of scissors or a straight edge cutter to cut out your pages.
- Finally, use a glue stick or an adhesive tape to secure your pages into your journal.
*You can also use matte sticker paper for these printables. In my opinion, this is the best option. But, if you don’t have any on hand, adhesive tape or a glue stick will work perfectly fine.
Free October Bullet Journal Calendar Printable
Not sure if you are ready to purchase this printable monthly kit yet? That’s okay! I want to share a Free Preview of this monthly setup with you. You can get the A5 calendar with sections for notes and goals FOR FREE! Just click the link below to download.
And if you haven’t yet, be sure check out my post on Fall Bucket Lists. It includes a free printable Fall Bucket List Printable page for you to add to your journal.