Bring magic and beautiful pastel colors to your bullet journal with these fun and free printable unicorn stickers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for more information.
I’m just gonna let you know right upfront.
The intro of this blog post is going to be a bit personal and sentimental. These printable unicorn stickers aren’t just the product of coffee and creativity. They have a heartfelt background.
So, here we go— skip it if you just want the goods.
My youngest and last child will be turning 3-years-old at the end of September. Her name is Octavia and she is every bit as fiery and fierce as her name sounds.
But, on the other hand, she is a small bundle of all the joy and kindness I could wish for in this world. When she’s sweet, she’s the sweetest. When she’s sassy, she’s the sassiest. She’s an extremist.
She also loves all things pink, unicorns, candy, and baby animals. Octavia Grace is the girly girl I always wished for. Although, I absolutely love and adore my oldest’s more tomboy nature. There is no comparison between children. Both make my heart want to explode.
Anyways, as we approach this milestone and the inevitable end of toddlerhood, it’s all seeming bittersweet.
Before long, my little girl will want a cell phone and makeup. She will want to dress herself. But, I’m more scared that she won’t want me to cuddle her and run my fingers through her hair.
She’ll stop holding my hand and no longer care about bedtime stories morning snuggles.
So, with this birthday, I’m embracing all the things she loves right now. I’m planning out a very intricate unicorn themed birthday party with a tiered cake (that I’m making), unicorn wrapping paper and table settings, hand frosted cookies, games, and a tutu-dress (that I’m also making).
Check Out My Unicorn Party Idea List on Amazon
We will sing Baby Shark and The Wheels on the Bus. We will snuggle on the couch and eat cake and all things sweet.
I’m not letting these moments and memories slip through my hands. Because as I’ve sat for the past almost three years working and being ambitious about my own goals, I have often forgotten to slow down.
Mommas, if you’re reading this, please slow down. Tears roll down my face as I type this and beg you.
I’ve been guilty of wishing away the time. Wishing for a time when we no longer had to change diapers. Wishing my kids were old enough to enjoy travel. And wishing for tomorrow or next week to hurry up and be here.
And now all I wish is that I could stop time and take in all the things that make them little. Because they are only little one time. And once it’s gone, there is no money or magic in the world that can bring that stage back.
So the gist of my heart-pouring message above is, when I drew these printable unicorn stickers I was reminiscing. And I was sitting with my daughter who kept telling me “I love you unicorns”.
Free Printable Unicorn Stickers
These unicorn printables are perfect for weekly spreads in your bullet journal, adding unicorn flair to collection pages or cover pages, or just for fun. Hell, print and cut them out and give them to your kids.
This set includes a variety of decor elements like donuts, ice cream, lollipops, rainbows, unicorns, and a quote that says “Sparkle Wherever You Go”. It also comes with multi-color pastel weekday headers and seven decorated boxes for weeklies, little notes sections or whatever else you want to use them for.
How to Print for Best Results
To get the best print and use results out of your printable stickers follow the instructions below.
- Print on Best Quality. You can select this when your print preferences set up. This can sometimes mean you will use a little more ink and it will take a little longer, but it keeps the lines and colors crisp.
- Print on matte sticker paper. This is my favorite brand what I use consistently when making new sticker sheets. It’s budget-friendly and the paper is top quality and creates perfect stickers that don’t lift.
- Use a razor knife and a cutting mat to carefully cut out the stickers you want to use. I recommend leaving a small amount of white around each sticker.
- You can also use a standard pair of scissors.
- Cut out just what you need and then store the unused sticker sheet in a folder for future use.
- Or cut out all the stickers and then store them in a small box or ziplock bag.
- If you printed on sticker paper, simply peel off the backside of your sticker paper and place the sticker in your journal. Careful though, this sticker paper cannot be lifted after you put it down.
- If you printed on regular paper, use a glue stick or adhesive tape to secure your stickers to your page.
*Don’t have time to print right now? Pin the image below for later!*