If you’re looking for an easy Thanksgiving DIY wreath, this printable Thankful Wreath is perfect!
It’s a free printable that includes all of the pieces you need to make your own wreath to celebrate all that you are thankful for this year!
Scroll down to get the Gratitude Wreath pieces and directions.
DIY Thankful Wreath
Thanksgiving is definitely a favorite season around our house. I like how it seems to make so many people take time to be more mindful of the good things in their lives. Plus, I also love a good turkey dinner and for me, it kicks off the beginning of the Christmas season!
If you’re wanting to do some crafting this holiday season, this gratitude wreath craft comes with all of the pieces you need.
You may opt to create a larger base. If you do make a bigger circle to start, all you need to do is print extra copies of the template with fall leaves.
You can print each page as many times as you’d like. Once you download the printable, the quantity of prints is unlimited.
Thankful Wreath Craft Materials
Because this wreath uses the printable, you don’t need any real craft supplies.
All you need is:
- printer and paper
- wreath template (part of the file)
- leaf templates (part of the file)
- pen or marker to write on gratitude leaves
How to Make a Thanksgiving Wreath
1. Start by scrolling down and downloading your free file.
2. Print at least one copy. If you’d like more leaves, print extra copies of those pages.
3. Cut out the wreath base template.
4. Cut out leaf templates that have designs on them. Glue them onto the wreath to make the base layer.
5. The next thing you do is print the leaves that are blank. You can print as many of these as you need. I recommend at least one for each day leading up to Thanksgiving.
6. Write something you or a member of your family is thankful for on each blank leaf and glue it onto the wreath. As you write on the leaves, use them to create more layers but make sure that the writing can be seen on all of them!
You could use ribbon to hang the wreath on the front door on Thanksgiving Day. The mantel is also a wonderful place to hang it! Or just use it as a decoration or centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table settings!
This Thanksgiving wreath idea is one of the easiest ways to track and share gratitude throughout the month of November.
Thankful Wreath Craft Printable
Save the file below to your computer and then use your printer to print at home. I recommend printing on cardstock so you have a sturdier wreath.
Then celebrate all that you’re thankful for all November long!
If you’re looking for another way to track gratitude, check out Printable Daily Gratitude Prompts.